How UV works:
At a wavelength of 254 nanometres, UV-C inactivates micro-organisms (viruses, bacteria, algae, yeasts, moulds, etc.) by penetrating their DNA, thereby disrupting their metabolism until they are completely destroyed.
Technical features - BIO-SCAN® Drive:
• Contact time: 4 to 10 seconds!
• Complete package provided in a transport case with
thermo-formed foam including: the BIO-SCAN® system,
electric control box with hours-run meter, power cable, 1
protective mask and gloves set (additional quantities
optional), UV photoreactive strips for training, 1 cigarette
lighter plug adaptor.
• 1.5m wall socket power supply cable to electrical control
• 3m power supply cable from the electrical box to the hand
held device, for a total of 4.5m distance with the wall
socket. Additional extension leads may be used,
• Aluminium deflector shield (behind the lamp) to
concentrate the maximum intensity of UV-C radiation
towards the surface to be treated
• On/Off switch and adjustable handle
• Lamp life: 1,000 hours or 1 year (BIO-UV lamps are
specifically lamps specially designed for surface treatment)
• Designed and manufactured in France
• Chemical free
• Contact Time: 4 to 10 seconds!
• More efficient for surface disinfection
• Certified 99.9999% effective on SARS-COV-2 responsible for
• Complies with AFNOR NF T72-281 standard for disinfecting
surfaces by air, bacteria and viruses
• Powered from the in car 12 Volt cigarette lighter